COVID-19 Course Changes.
We have removed mouth to barrier practice from all courses. Students will practice with the bag mask device only. Pocket masks can be purchased and used on a specific manikin for those who still wish to practice that skill but it is not mandatory.
- Classes are limited to healthcare workers & all allied health students only.
- Classes will not last the full posted times (Initial, Renewal & Challenge Renewal)
- Classes are limited to 4 (down from 24)
- Registration closes 72 hours prior for classes with zero students
- Certifications are sent out directly by the AHA in 1-3 business days
- One person per table
- One person per manikin
- No Public Restrooms
Cancellation Policy Change. (Effective 7/22/2020) - Additions Highlighted in Red
For course cancellation please call our office at (800)-551-7139 option 0 to cancel or reschedule at least 3 days (72 Hours) prior to the course date to be eligible for a refund. All cancellations will be subject to a $10 processing fee regardless of course type. There are no refunds or credits provided for cancellations less than 3 days (72 Hours) hours prior to the course date or for same day no-shows.
NOT for Daycare Providers. NOT for Healthcare Providers.
American Heart Association
First Aid CPR AED
Recommended for: Anyone Interested in Learning First Aid & CPR Skills.
The class covers:
- Patient Assessment
- CPR & AED use
- Muscle and Bone Injuries
- Trauma (bleeding wounds)
- Heat and Cold Emergencies (Heat Stroke, Hypothermia, etc.)
- Allergic Reactions and Anaphylaxis
**This class is NOT for Daycare Providers. (Please take our Pediatric First Aid and CPR Course)
Course Fee: $75.00
Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED Online is the eLearning portion of the Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED blended learning course, designedto teach students the cognitive information needed for first aid training
- Upon completion of the online portion, students must complete a hands-on session with an Instructor. This is NOT included in the cost.
- Tech requirements available at https://www.onlineaha.org/technical_requirements
Course Fee: $30.00
Course Fee: $35.00