COVID-19 Course Changes.
We have removed mouth to barrier practice from all courses. Students will practice with the bag mask device only. Pocket masks can be purchased and used on a specific manikin for those who still wish to practice that skill but it is not mandatory.
- Classes are limited to healthcare workers & all allied health students only.
- Classes will not last the full posted times (Initial, Renewal & Challenge Renewal)
- Classes are limited to 4 (down from 24)
- Registration closes 72 hours prior for classes with zero students
- Certifications are sent out directly by the AHA in 1-3 business days
- One person per table
- One person per manikin
- No Public Restrooms
Cancellation Policy Change. (Effective 7/22/2020) - Additions Highlighted in Red
For course cancellation please call our office at (800)-551-7139 option 0 to cancel or reschedule at least 3 days (72 Hours) prior to the course date to be eligible for a refund. All cancellations will be subject to a $10 processing fee regardless of course type. There are no refunds or credits provided for cancellations less than 3 days (72 Hours) hours prior to the course date or for same day no-shows.
American Heart Association
Recommended for any healthcare professionals and medical personnel who may respond to pediatric emergencies.
The PEARS Class covers:
- The systematic approach to Pediatric Assessment
- Management of pediatric respiratory emergencies
- Vascular access (Including intraosseous training)y
- Airway Management
- PALS Pharmacology
- Basic Life Support (BLS) review
- How to be both a leader and a team member in a resuscitation team