Be Safe! COVID-19 Course Options.
We are now offering the HeartCode® ACLS, BLS & PALS Online courses. You can take majority of each course online at home and then come in to our facilities for quick, safe, and socially distanced hands on skills test. After completing the online portion of this course, you must complete a hands-on session to obtain your course completion card. You must have a printed online course completion certification with you at your skill session. All Certifications are sent out the same day skills are completed.
American Heart Association
Recommended for all healthcare providers including nursing & therapy students. Also fills requirements for personal trainers in NY & PA through ACE, AAA, ISSA, NASM.
The BLS Class covers:
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking for victims of all ages
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use and special considerations
- Breathing Barriers, Bag Valve Masks, and 2 Rescuer CPR
- Cardiopulmonary Emergencies and Special Resuscitation Situations